|Hats & Balaclava
- 12 Months Free warranty extension: In addition to our regular 6 months warranty
Limited Warranty Details: For quality issues only.
Warranty extensions do not apply to used items.
For products purchased from amazon.com, homedepot.com, walmart.com, ebay.com, woot.com, or other authorized channels, please contact the original purchase.
What does this warranty cover?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacturer of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, SAVIORHEAT will (at its sole option) replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product.
Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of SAVIORHEAT and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges.
Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper use or installation.
- Cosmetic damage and natural wear and tear, such as zippers, fabrics, etc.
- Damage due to acts of nature. For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, and similar.
- Commercial use.
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply.
- Attempt to have repairs/personal customization done by anyone other than the authorized organization.
SAVIORHEAT will service and not replace:
- Products sold ‘as is’ or with all faults declared.
- Consumables, such as fuses or batteries.
- Products where the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed.
Repair replacement as provided under this warranty is your exclusive remedy.
SAVIORHEAT shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for the breach of any express or implied warranty on this product, including, but not limited to lost data, loss of use of your product, lost business, or lost profits.
SAVIORHEAT makes no other express warranties with respect to the product, all express and implied warranties for the product including but not limited to any implied warranties of and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the warranty period set forth above and no warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the warranty period.
Some states, provinces, and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province.
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Please contact SAVIORHEAT with the relevant product failure video so that we can help you deal with the problem faster.
SAVIORHEAT All Rights Reserved.